Friday, December 10

5 question Friday December 10th


1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?  We open presents Christmas Day.  I usually have to work one or the other (the joys of being a nurse) so Jason, me, and the kids usually do our presents on Christmas day.  Depending on the rest of the family we will go to their house or they will come to ours at some point on Christmas day but due to work schedules (mom is a nurse too) we've also had the big family christmas a week or so after Christmas before. 

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?  I love christmas sugar cookies...I don't really like them the rest of the year but I love them at Christmas :-)  I also really like the soft chewy brach's christmas mint nougat thingies...and the wintergreen ones, and the cinnamon ones :-)

3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?  pretty much anything that my grandmothers bought me (clothing usually).  Especially when I was 12-16 I really didn't like dressing like a little old lady :-)

4. Christmas song that you love?  My favorite is "The Drummer Boy" bah-rum-pa-pum-pum

5. How many trees do you put up? Usually just one (but it's a nine foot tree!)  Oh, this year we have 2...the second one is a ceramic one that belonged to Jason's grandmother...

1 comments:

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a blessed day!