Friday, August 24

5 Question Friday




1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?  I'd want to stay in the same field I'm in now (NICU) but I'd like to be an NNP (neonatal nurse practitioner) or an MD (neonatologist).

2. How often do you clean out your car? 
when someone other than us is going to be in the car...honestly it doesn't get really messy because I try to teach my kids to take their garbage out of the car with them.

3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved? 
I think the FP are clearly needed...and I love "What Not to Wear"  I need someone to do that for me, I think...

4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed? 
Sleeping definitely

 
5. If you had twins, what would you name them? 
ummm,  Kelci Mayn and Kensi Myne, ummm, Keiley and Keeley, Shannyn and Tannyn,  Braedyn and Graedyn, Yes, I've thought about it...and yes, I'm glad I'm not having any more kids :-)


3 comments:

skybird said...


Thanks for posting this useful content, Good to know about new things here, Let me

share this, . VMWare training in pune

Aille Hally said...

The article has been very helpful and very informative. It provided people with new ideas about these
brisbane second hand tyres
second hand tyres
second hand tyre brisbane
second hand wheels brisbane
second hand tyres slacks creek
second hand tyres underwood
second hand tyres logan
second hand tyres logan city
second hand tyres brisbane
city tyres

Sophie Grace said...


I am really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for it. Thanks for such a post and please keep it up. Great work. Download Tik Tok video on mobile phone from download tik tok videos