Tuesday, February 21

today

good day today...long one at work since I ended up taking most of last week off to help Tasha go pick up Phil from New Mexico after his skiing accident.  I enjoyed the time off but would have enjoyed it better without 24 hours of driving out of approximately 46 hours.  Still I enjoyed the time spent with my sister...it would only have been better if we were going on vacation :-)

Got most of my work stuff caught up...of course...once I catch up on one thing I end up with 3 other things to take it's place :-)

2 comments:

grammynurse said...

Glad it was a good day. Missed you last night. I had a busy start to the sihift

skybird said...


Thanks for posting this useful content, Good to know about new things here, Let me

share this, . Cloud Computing interview questions